missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Hygiena SystemSURE Plus™ ATP Monitoring System
Easy-to-use, handheld device uses state-of-the-art technology to perform ATP testing to determine the hygienic status of surfaces and liquids.
Supplier: Hygiena SS3H
Includes: Carrying case with a shoulder strap for hands-free transportation to test locations in your facility.
- Extremely sensitive to low levels of contamination
- Advanced photodiode technology - Internal solid state detector is not affected by drops or shakes
- Storage: 100 programmable test plans; 200 programmable user IDs; 251 programmable locations per test plan; 5000 programmable test locations
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Large screen with back-light and optional BOLD text
- Powered by two AA batteries for several months of uninterrupted use
- Connects to software via USB
- Removable read chamber design allows for easy cleaning
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to protect against splashes and wear
- Cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system
- Provides real-time feedback and facilitates long-term data analysis
- Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- No scheduled yearly maintenance necessary
- Available Calibration Control Kit for in-house confirmation of calibration
- Compatible with various tests for surfaces, water samples, and endoscope sampling
- Complimentary SureTrend Software
One year; includes parts and labor.
|ATP Monitoring system|
|1 femtomole (1 x 10-15 moles) of ATP|
|Carrying case with a shoulder strap|
|Evaluate effectiveness of disinfectants and sanitizer, measure performance of housekeeping staff and to ensure compliance with cleaning protocols|