Fisherbrand™ Histosette™ II Tissue Processing/Embedding Cassettes with Combination Lid and Base
Fisherbrand™ Histosette™ II Tissue Processing/Embedding Cassettes with Combination Lid and Base open and close as often as necessary — cassettes will always relock securely.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ M4927
- Disposable, plastic cassettes hold tissue specimens during embedding, processing, and storage
- Molded from a special high-density polymer which is resistant to the chemical action of histological solvents
- Efficient flow-through slots maximize fluid exchange and ensure proper drainage
- One-piece integral lid eliminates the need for separate steel lids
- The anterior writing surface is slanted at a 45° angle, making the cassette more suitable for use with certain types of labeling instruments
Available in 11 noncytotoxic, nonmetallic colors.