Difference in surface tension between cover glass and metal counting surface assures smooth capillary action for precise loading and more even cell distribution.
- Reichert™ Bright-Line Counting Chambers are molded from quartz Pyrex™ glass
- Hausser Bright-Line Counting Chambers are milled from soda lime glass
- H-shaped moat forms two counting areas
- Thin metal surface on each counting area has double Neubauer rulings with 400 small squares in central 1mm square
- When viewed through microscope, rulings appear as white lines on dark background
- Flat, polished cover glass covers moat region 0.1mm above ruled surface
- V-shaped slashes at each loading side of counting chambers reduce overflow into moat
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your 9-digit account number, or become a registered user on fishersci.com by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service at 1-800-766-7000.
|Counting white and red bood cells and platelets|
|Two 0.5mm cover glasses|