H-B Instrument™ Durac™ High-Temp Precision RTD Electronic Thermometers
Measure and record temperature with accuracy, repeatability, and stability. Used in temperature applications requiring precise and stable readings, this DURAC™ RTD Thermometer and Thermometer/Data Logger captures and displays max/min temperatures for long term sample monitoring with 99 built in memory locations.
$1,424.03 - $1,424.03
- Unit displays current or logged readings, time and date, memory location, and temperature differentials
- For real-time or recorded data logging and transfer of up to 16,000 data records at programmed intervals, 13-201-765 also includes OS Software† and USB Cable; provides the ability to display data in tabular or graph format
- Large backlit 5-digit LCD display for easy reading
- 230mm (9.1 in.) corrosion resistant platinum probe with a PT100 sensor conforming to IEC 751 Class A standard with automatic locked push-pull connector for easy connection
- Tilt stand for easy viewing
- Low-battery indicator alerts the operator when the batteries need to be changed; thermometer automatically turns off after a period of non-use to conserve battery life
- Includes Certificate of Calibration and individual serial number
- Supplied with a carrying case, AC Adapter, and one 9V battery
- Tested and calibrated in H-B's exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005, A2LA accredited laboratory (Cert No. 2448.01), against equipment whose calibration is traceable to NIST
- Temperature range: -100°/400°C (-148°/752°F)
- Resolution: 0.01°C; 0.02°F°Battery type: 9V
- Display accuracy: 0.05% of reading or 0.1°C
- Probe Length: 9.1 in. (230mm)
- Cable Length: 59 in. (1500mm)
- Dimensions: 185L x 65W x 36mmH (7.3 x 2.6 x 1.4 in.)
† PC or NoteBook compatible with Pentium 800MHz or higher, 128MB RAM.
Note: Additional probes (13-503-213) and AC Adapters may be purchased separately.
CE marked, Statement of Traceablity indicating accuracy traceable to NIST and DKD
RoHS; probe conforms to IEC 751 Class A
Five-year limited; see hbinstrument.com/conditions.php for details.
|CE marked, RoHS compliant|
|7.3 x 2.6 x 1.4 in. (18.5 x 6.5 x 3.6cm)|