GFS Chemicals Amco Clear™ Linear Calibration Sets
Highly accurate, stable and reproducible standards for calibrating turbidimeters and nephelometers.
Manufacturer: GFS Chemicals 85568
- Ready to use — no mixing or dilution required
- Consist of polymer microspheres suspended in a pure, aqueous medium
- Uniform in particle size distribution to ensure consistent light scattering and precise enough to permit calibration down to and including 0 NTU
- Nontoxic and won't settle out of suspension
- Guaranteed accuracy within 1%
- Designed for 90° white light turbidimeters (EPA 180.1 design)
- Guaranteed one-year shelf life
Available in three ranges. Each set consists of six 125mL bottles of primary standards.
Fulfill U.S. EPA recommendations for linear calibration of each range used to permit instrument-to-instrument correlation
|125mL of each 0, 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 NTU primary standards|
|Linear Calibration Kit|
|0, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 NTU|