Fisherbrand™ Mini-Centrifuge 100-240V, 50/60Hz Universal Plug, Grey
Tool-free rotors and quick-spin options make the Fisherbrand Mini-Centrifuge fast and easy to use. The locking lid is functionally designed to fit in the palm of the hand for easy repeat opening and quick tube extraction.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ HS120621
The Fisherbrand Mini-Centrifuge is ideal for microfilter cell separations and HPLC samples, with adapters to accommodate all major microtube and PCR tube styles (1.5/2.0, 0.5, 0.2 mL) for customized use. The centrifuge housing is made from ABS plastic and the lid is a polycarbonate plastic enabling the unit to be easily cleaned. A braking function quickly stops the unit when powered off or when the lid is opened.
- A locking lid for added protection when the unit is in use
- A larger lid to accommodate longer and skirted tubes, as well as taller tube lids
- A braking function to quickly stop the unit when powered off or when the lid is opened
- Meets the latest applicable North American & EU safety requirements
- Weighted rubberized base eliminates potential movement and further dampens vibration and noise
|104 x 128 x 153mm|
|2,000 x g|
|Two rotors, tube rack, storage case, O-rings, tube adapters and low voltage, double insulated power adapter with four interchangeable plugs|
|Rotor 1: 6 x 1.5/2mL tubes (adapters for 0.5mL and 0.2ml tubes)
Rotor 2: 2 places for 8 x 0.2mL strips or 16 single tubes
Buy a Fisherbrand Mini-Centrifuge and get five packs of microcentrifuge tubes at no additional cost.
Buy a mini-centrifuge and get five packs of 1.5mL microcentrifuge tubes at no additional cost.