missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Fisherbrand™ Hemostats Rochester-Ochsner Forceps
Fisherbrand Hemostats Rochester-Ochsner (Kocher) are primarily used to handle to aggressively handle and manipulate of thick tissue or clamp heavy or dense vessels. ASTM™ standard (F899-84) stainless steel.
Supplier: Fisherbrand™ 185
- Fisherbrand™ Hemostats Rochester-Ochsner (Kocher) Forceps are primarily used to handle to aggressively handle and manipulate of thick tissue or clamp heavy or dense vessels.The jaws have serrated inner lining with 1 x 2 teeth at the tipf for secured tissue grasping
- Our forceps are designed to exceed perfromance expectations -This is the Fisherbrand Advantage.
- 3-Stage Locking System â Variable blood flow control (Stage 0: complete flow to Stage 3: no flow)
- Finger-ring handle designed for comfort, stability and ease of use
- Multipurpose - Useful in educational, research or healthcare setting
- Box-lock joint for precision clamping
- Hand polished to mirror finish
- Made from surgical stainless steel
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
- Can be sterilized by Eto/gamma radiation
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40-45
- Autoclavable up to 135°C
|Rochester Ochsner Forcep|
|ASTM, ISO 9001, cGMP|
|Serrated jaws, box lock joint|
|1 x 2|