missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Fisherbrand™ Hemostat Rankin-Kelly Forceps
Fisherbrand Hemostat Rankin-Kelly Forceps are primarily used for clamping large blood vessels and manipulating heavy tissue. The multipurpose forceps are popular amongst the fields of healthcare, science and research, education and more! Made from ASTM™ standard (F899-84) surgical stainless steel.
Supplier: Fisherbrand™ 165
- Fisherbrand™ Hemostat Rankin-Kelly Forceps
- Jaws are half-serrated for secure grip and box-jointed for precision clamping
- Our forceps are designed to exceed performance expectations -This is the Fisherbrand Advantage.
- 3-Stage Locking System â Variable blood flow control (Stage 0: complete flow to Stage 3: no flow)
- Finger-ring handle designed for comfort, stability and ease of use
- Half-serrated jaws
- Multipurpose - Useful in educational, research or healthcare setting
- Hand polished to mirror finish
- Made from surgical stainless steel
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
- Can be sterilized by Eto/gamma radiation
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40-45
- Autoclavable up to 135°C
Produced under ISO 9001, cGMP guidelines.
|Hemostats Rankin Forcep|
|ISO 9001, cGMP|