Measure in millimeters of mercury, pounds per square inch, bars, meters of water and atmospheres
Portable gauges with sensor and cable. Use with all gases and liquids compatible with 316 stainless-steel. Accuracy: 1% full-scale +1 digit.
- Data is displayed on easy-to-read LCD with 0.375 in.H (1cm) digits
- Features DATA HOLD button to freeze display and capture readings
- Memory key recalls highest and lowest readings
- Zeroing is achieved at the touch of a button
- Unit can be connected to a computer or datalogger via the RS-232 serial port for recording results
Dimensions: 3L × 1.25W × 7 in. H (3 × 8 × 17.8cm).
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited to A2LA indicating traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|3 x 1.25 x 7 in. (7.62 x 3.17 x 17.8cm)|
|ISO 9001/ISO 17025 A2LA/NIST|
|Certificate to indicate traceability to standards provided by NIST, 40 in. (102cm) cable and transducer with 1/4 NPT male-threaded Stainless-Steel end, Also includes one 9V battery|