Displays minimum/maximum readings for last 24 hours (each hour), seven days (each day) or last 31 days (each day). Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Platinum High-Accuracy Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with a platinum waterproof stainless-steel probe provides accurate readings with tip penetration of 0.3 in. and waterproof cable.
Triple display shows current °F/ °C and minimum/maximum temperatures
- Time/Date stamp key shows the exact time and date for all minimum and maximum readings
- 4-wire platinum sensor ensures linear response and high accuracy across the entire range
- Alarm is settable in 0.1° increments and signals when temperature rises above/falls below set points
- Visual LEDs and audible alarm signal continuously even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- Permits easy one-key calibration by user
- Range: -148.00 to 199.99°F (-100.00 to 199.99°C)
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Display: easy-to-read, 3-line and 2 alarm LEDs
- Cable length: 10-feet
- Size: 2.75 x 4.25 x 0.75 in.
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Case: high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic
Handle Probe: Fast-response, waterproof, 4-wire platinum sensor/stainless-steel probe; Diameter 0.13 in.; Stem length: 9.0 in.; Overall length: 12 in.; 10-foot cable
Probe: 4-wire platinum; Waterproof; 0.187 in. dia and 0.75 in. length; 10-foot cable
An individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). NIST traceable
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.