Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Digital-Bottle™ Refrigerator Thermometers display minimum and maximum readings over any time period, and entire unit is waterproof
- Temperature range is -22° to +122°F (-30° to +50°C)
- Resolution is 0.1°
- Accuracy is ±1.0°C/Ultra model accuracy is ±0.4°C at tested points
- Supplied with NIST certificate
- Stainless-steel probe protects high-accuracy thermistor sensor
- Liquid-filled GRAS bottle mimics liquid sample temperatures
- GRAS — liquid generally recognized as safe by U. S. Food and Drug Administration
- Available with liquid fill or glass bead fill
- Chemical-resistant ABS plastic holder stands on a shelf or side of holder affixes to a refrigerator wall or any wall with supplied Velcro — is 2.25 x 2.25 x 1.25 in.
Traceable Thermometer is provided with an individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate from an ISO™ 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Freezer, refrigerator, incubator and environmental chamber|
|Stainless Steel probe, ABS Plastic holder, double back tape and Velcro™ and replaceable Silver Oxide battery|
|-20°C to +50°C|