Pocket-size infrared thermometer captures temperature readings of any surface—liquids, solids and semisolids—in less than a second. The Fisher Scientific™ Mini IR Traceable™ Thermometer provides noninvasive, “no-touch” temperature measurements.
Offers simple operation—turn it on, point at sample and take reading.
- Easy-to-read, 0.5 in. (1.3cm) high digital display
- Sophisticated, break-through NASA-type microelectronics
- Soft-touch keys, flip-open stand, key chain
- Switchable °C/°F, hold, minimum only/maximum only readings, continuously on mode
- Low-battery alert, and battery with 40 continuous hours life
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1°C between 15.0° to 40.0°C and ±1.5°C outside of this range
- Field of view is 1:1; emissivity is fixed at 0.95
- Dimensions: 2.5 × 1.5 × 0.5 in. (6.4 × 3.8 × 1.3cm)
- Weight: 1 oz. (28.34g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|-22° to +110°C|
|Food preparation, life sciences, field use, cleanrooms and for fast inspections|