Fisherbrand™ Bead Mill 24 Homogenizer
Used for variety of applications that require grinding, lysing, and homogenization of biological samples prior to molecular extraction. Used with Fisherbrand™ Bead Kits.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ 15340163
- Simultaneously homogenize up to 24 x 2 mL or 0.5 mL tubes
- More samples can be processed in smaller amount of time
- Convenient front-loading tube holder position for ease of use and optimal bead/sample interactions
- Processing range is ideal for soft tissue samples
- No cool-down required between runs (non-stop processing)
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination
- No sample degradation due to quick processing
- Smaller footprint to maximize bench space
- Run Time: 1 to 99 sec.
- Performance Range: 0.8 m/s to 6 m/s in increments of 1.5 m/s
- Number of Cycles: 1-9
|DNA/RNA extraction, tissue homogenization, protein purification|