Fisher Science Education™ Traceable™ Extreme-Accuracy Standards Thermometer
Provides the exact readings required for critical requirements, quality control checks and routine measurements. Fisherbrand Traceable Extreme-Accuracy Standards Thermometers are ideal for measuring temperatures in water baths, cuvets, gas systems, reagents, standards solutions, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, foods and wastewater.
Manufacturer: Fisher Science Education™ 4244FE
- Four digital thermometers
- Units read 0.00, 25.00, 37.00 or combination of all three
- Resolution: 0.01°; Accuracy: ±0.05°C within ±2°C of standard
- Units read in °C and °F
- Display shows minimum, maximum and current temperatures
- Stainless steel probe for liquid, air/gas and semisolids
- Alarm: Two visual (LEDs), two audio alerts
- Probe tip penetration: 0.03 in.; Diameter: 0.125 in.
- Stem Length: 6.25 in.; Overall length: 9 in.;
- Cable length: 5 ft.
- Display shows minimum/maximum and current temperatures
- Alarms are programmable in 0.01° increments
- High-impact; Chemical-resistant ABS plastic case
- Dimensions : 2.75 x 4.25 x 0.75 in.
- Weight: 5 oz.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|28.4°F to 35.6°F, 73.4°F to 80.6°F, 95°F to 102.2°F|
|Measuring temperatures in water baths, cuvets, gas systems, reagents, standards solutions, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, foods and wastewater|
|-2°C to +2°C, 23°C to +27°C, 35°C to 39°C|
|DNV, ISO 17025, A2LA|
|4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 in. (10.7 x 6.9 x 1.9 cm)|
|Includes: Traceable™ Certificate, stainless steel probe, ABS Plastic case, two AA batteries for continuous 1-year always-on monitoring, stand, Velcro™, magnetic strips and wall mount|