Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F9-6 x 1000 LEX Fixed Angle Rotor
Shorten set-up time while providing peace of mind that the rotor is secure with Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F9-6 x 1000mL LEX Fixed Angle Rotor.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 096061075
Shorten set-up time while providing peace of mind that the rotor is secure with Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F9-6 x 1000mL LEX Fixed Angle Rotor, designed for bioprocessing (up to 6L per run) and offering the flexibility of adapters for labware from 1.5 to 500mL.
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ Rotor Exchange:
- Secure, push-button rotor exchange in less than three seconds
- Improved safety and convenience
- No tools required
- Quickly change rotors and applications
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-ID™ Instant Rotor Identification:
- Immediate identification of a rotor
- Rotor specifications automatically loaded into centrifuge parameters
- Shortens run set-up time, improves safety
- Accelerates and simplifies rotor lid tightening, ensuring lid is properly attached
- Easier and safer lifting and carrying of rotors, further enhanced with the lightweight design
Improved ergonomics and performance:
- Lightweight carbon fiber and innovative construction allow unique rotor designs not possible with metal.
- Corrosion and fatigue-resistance secures the rotor's structural integrity for unequalled durability.
- Rotor is backed by a 15-year warranty.
|Fiberlite F9-6x1000 LEX Fixed Angle Rotor|
|Fixed angle rotor|
|17,568 x g|
|Sorvall LYNX 6000 superspeed centrifuge|
|Carbon fiber composite|
|6 x 1000mL|
|34.5 lb. (15.7kg)|