Ethanol-Benzene Mixture, 1:2, LabChem™
Manufacturer: Lab Chem LC141004
|Carbon monoxide; Carbon dioxide; May release flammable gases|
|Ethanol-Benzene Mixture, 1:2|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
Harmful if swallowed.
Causes skin and serious eye irritation.
May cause genetic defects.
May cause cancer.
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
Causes damage to organs (central nervous system, optic nerve).
Causes damage to organs (liver, kidneys) through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Toxic to aquatic life.
GHS P Statement
Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces.
Keep container tightly closed.
Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting equipment.
Use only non-sparking tools.
Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Do not breathe mist, vapors, spray.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
Avoid release to the environment.
If swallowed: Rinse mouth.
Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
If on skin (or hair): Remove immediately all contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin with water/shower.
If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
In case of fire: Use alcohol resistant foam, carbon dioxide, extinguishing powder to extinguish.
Store locked up in a cool, well-ventilated place.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.