missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Edvotek™ DNA Fingerprinting by PCR Amplification
Demonstrates the utility of DNA amplification in forensics.
Manufacturer: Edvotek™ 130**
- Forensic DNA fingerprinting has become a universally accepted crime-fighting tool. Recent advances use the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) to amplify human DNA obtained from crime scenes
- Develop a basic understanding of DNA fingerprinting
- Experiment is based on a crime scene scenario and has an inquiry-based component
- Enables varied results depending on the selection of DNA fingerprinting patterns
- Students analyze PCR reactions obtained from different suspects and compare them to a crime scene sample
- Does not contain human DNA
|For DNA fingerprinting|
|For eight gels|
|Dna Fingerprinting By Pcr Amplification Classroom Kit|
|Electrophoresis apparatus; power supply; automatic micropipet and tips; balance; microwave or hot plate; visualization system|