Eagle™ Step-On Biohazard Waste Containers
Provide safe, temporary collection of biological waste (no sharps). Foot operated pedal with self-closing lid reduces the risk of contamination. Alert workers to potential biohazards and meet OSHA requirements for exposures to bloodborne pathogens.
Manufacturer: Eagle™ 943BIO
- Suitable for medical facilities and research labs
- Safely collect biological waste; reduce contamination
- Foot lever opens container for hands-free operation
- Heavy-wall, high density polyethylene construction won’t rust or dent
- Labeled to advise workers of potential biohazards
Use with Fisherbrand™ Biohazard Autoclavable Bags; sold separately.
Comply with 29 CFR 1910.1030 requirements for exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
|16.5 x 13.5 x 16 in. (42 x 34 x 41 cm)|
|Prominent biohazard warning label, foot lever|
|FM, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030, NFPA|
|Biohazard Waste Can|
|Suitable for medical facilities and research labs|