Invitrogen™ DynaMag™-5 Magnet
Use with Dynabeads for immunomagnetic separation of cells
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS12303D
The DynaMag-5 Magnet accommodates tubes from 11–16 mm in diameter (e.g., flow cytometry tubes and most blood collection tubes), with an optimal working volume of 1–5mL. The magnet holds 8 tubes and is compatible with all Dynabeads (1–4.5μm in diameter). When performing cell separation using Dynabeads, a DynaMag magnet is required. Different magnets are optimized for different working volumes and tube sizes.
- DynaMag-5 magnet contains highest magnetic material and separates any Dynabeads quickly, efficiently and consistently
- DynaMag-5 magnet is small, easy to handle and helps ensure efficient separation of up to 8 cell samples simultaneously
- Included SampleRack has numbered positions (1 to 8) for easy control of your samples and a design that ensures good sample visibility when placed on the magnet base
- Flexible clips that hold tubes in place allow magnet to accommodate many different tube sizes
- SampleRack is separate unit that can be taken off magnet base to facilitate vortexing, washing or resuspension
- Additional SampleRacks available separately
DynaMag-5 magnet should not be used with standard 15mL tubes. For 15mL tube use DynaMag-15 magnet.
Cell Analysis, Cell Isolation, Cell Isolation and Expansion, Magnets for Cell Isolation
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Store at room temperature|
|1 - 5 mL|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic use.