DuPont™ Tychem™ 4000 Series 122 Coveralls
Tychem™ 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges.
Manufacturer: DuPont™ SL122BWHLG001200
Tychem™ 4000 delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Tychem™ 4000, utilizes Saranex™ 23-P film laminated to Tyvek™ fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion. Tychem™ 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges. Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
Meets ASTM™ D3776, ASTM D1777, ASTM D3786, ASTM D5034 standards.
|Tyvek&trade with Saranex&trade 23-P film laminate|
|Attached hood, elastic wrist, attached socks|
|Chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying and nuclear environments|
|1.64 to 1.73 m|
|38.25 to 41.75 in.|
|5.41 to 5.75 ft.|