Thermo Scientific™ Dry-Bags™ Peristaltic Pump
Conform to ISO precision standards and provide precise speed control for filling and dispensing of Dry-Bags with this easy-to-use, digital peristaltic pump and pump head.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ DB3000A
Conform to ISO precision standards and provide precise speed control for filling and dispensing Dry-Bags using the Thermo Scientific™ Dry-Bags™ Peristaltic Pump, a lightweight, easy-to-use and quick-to-set-up digital peristaltic pump unit and pump head.
- Use the broad range of remote control options, ideal for automated process applications.
- Automate dispensing with programmable options by volume, time, or scheduled delays between cycles.
- Control pump flow direction and speed accurately and reliably with digital RPM display accurate to ±0.1% (ISO conformity); commonly used control symbols on the keypad help indicate functions available.
- Create quiet, maintenance-free reliability with a brushless motor.
- Optimize system accuracy by calibrating the pump while in process and storing the calibration setting; one calibration per tubing size can be stored in the system's memory.
- Display multiple languages for global use.
- Minimize downtime with low maintenance and ability to change tubing in less than 30 seconds.
- Protect unit operations with a splash-resistant front panel.
- Operate the pump anywhere in the world with universal voltage.
|Dry-Bags Peristaltic Pump|
|Pump head, Pump model 1300-3600|
|ABS (Case), Powder Coated Aluminum (Case)|
|ETL, cETL, CE, RoHS|
|115/230 VAC (auto selected)|