Ansell MICROFLEX™ Diamond Grip™ MF-300 Latex Gloves
Powder free, latex gloves are extra thick at the fingers for added protection against rips, snags and tears. Textured fingers help wearers securely grip tools and materials in a variety of applications.
Manufacturer: Ansell MF300M
Perfect choice for procedures that require greater tactile sensitivity for manipulation.
- Made of premium quality, low modulus latex
- Offer high-tensile strength for excellent resiliency
- Thicker than the typical latex exam glove
- Textured surface ensures secure grip
- Beaded cuff for easy donning
- Ambidextrous, nonsterile, single-use
- Length: 9.6 in. (24.4cm)
- Thickness: 6.3mil
- Natural color
|ASTM D3578, FDA21 CFR 177-2600|
|Diamond Grip™ MF-300|
|EN 420:2003 + A1:2009|