Corning™ Clear Polystyrene 96-Well Microplates
Manufactured from clear medical grade polystyrene for strength and visibility. Corning™ Clear Polystyrene 96-Well Microplates present an excellent solution for cell culture and colorimetric (absorbance) assays. Use 96-well microplates for laboratory miniaturization and automation.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C3894
Microplate; Corning Costar; Alphanumeric coordinates; Nonreversible lids; Clear; Polystyrene; Sterile; Nonpyrogenic; 96-well; V-shaped Well Bottom; with lid; Cell Growth area: 0.38cm2; TC-Treated
- Medical-grade polystyrene
- Well volume: 320µL to 360µL
- Working volume: 75µL to 200µL
- Choice of flat, round, flat Easy Wash™ or V-shaped bottom
- Treated surface options are not coated, require no special handling and are stable at room temperature
- Sterile microplates are sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Ideal for serial dilutions, hemagglutination or precipitation assays, and general storage applications
- Plate dimensions meet proposed industry standards
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Cell Culture Microplate|
|Attachment and growth of anchorage-dependent cells|
|75 to 200μL|