Stirrers have durable Pyroceram™ (glass-ceramic blend) top and superior performance and reliability in a low profile, space-saving design
- Exclusive closed-loop stirring control monitors and regulates the stirring speed for aqueous, viscous or semi-solid solutions
- A stronger, larger magnet improves stir bar coupling and stirring capability
- Microprocessor controlled to automatically adjust motor strength to any solution
- Enclosed electronics design protects components, improves performance and prolongs product life
- Two-piece casting design deflects spills away from electronics and includes a built in mount for an optional support rod
NOTE: FS 11-497-3C, 07-770-104, 07-770-105 are 100V/60H units and are for use in JAPAN only.
UL approved; CUL approved
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.