Corning™ Nonsterile Polyester Microplate Sealing Tape
Provides well-to-well sealing across entire microplate to eliminate edge effect in sensitive ELISA assays. Corning™ Nonsterile Polyester Microplate Sealing Tape is suitable for sealing tissue culture mmicroplates, for short term storage incubation, for transport and the containment of solutions.
Manufacturer: Corning™ C4612
- Easy application and removal for short- and long-term storage
- Provides tight seal to minimize evaporation and condensation
- Aluminum sealing tape (Cat. Nos. 6569 and 6570) is suitable for use between -80°C and 150°C, is not transparent, and is pierceable.
- Breathable sealing tape (Cat. No. 3345) allows gas exchange across the surface.
- Universal Optical sealing tape (Cat. No. 6575) is suitable for use between -70°C and 100°C, and is transparent.
|Microplate Sealing Tape|
|-40°C to +120°C|