missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Learn More
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing

Chromic Acid, Reagent Grade, LabChem™

Manufacturer:  Lab Chem LC130901

 View more versions of this product

Catalog No. LC130901


 

Specifications Description & Specifications

Specifications

99.99
100
Reagent Grade
196°C
Poly Bottle
Passes Test
2,700kg/m3
Room Temperature
Chromic Acid
2700kg/m3
Dark red
500g
UN1463
Crystals
CrO3
Soluble in water
1333-82-0

Chemical Identifiers

1333-82-0
CrO3
UN1463
Reagent Grade
100
99.99
Chromic Acid

Safety and Handling

GHS H Statement
May cause fire or explosion; strong oxidizer.
Fatal if inhaled.
Toxic if swallowed or in contact with skin.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
May cause genetic defects.
May cause cancer.
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

GHS P Statement
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames.
No smoking.
Keep away from clothing, combustible materials.
Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles.
Do not breathe dust.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
Avoid release to the environment.
Wear protective gloves, flame resistant protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.
Wear respiratory protection.
If swallowed: Rinse mouth.
Do not induce vomiting.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
If on skin, hair or clothing: Rinse immediately contaminated clothing and skin with plenty of water before removing clothes.
Rinse skin with water/shower.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
Continue rinsing.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
In case of fire: Use carbon dioxide, powder, alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
In case of major fire and large quantities: Evacuate area.
Fight fire remotely due to the risk of explosion.
Collect spillage.
Store locked up in a well-ventilated place.
Keep container tightly closed.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.

Danger

EINECSNumber : 215-607-8