missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Wet Surface Pen
Versatile “space pen” writes clearly on wet, greasy and other hard to mark surfaces
Supplier: Bel-Art™ F133820000
- For use under water, upside down and in harsh temperatures
- Writes on dry paper as a standard ballpoint pen
- Excellent for marking slots on Southern, Northern and Western blots or for marking alignment dots on blotting filters placed over agar plates containing bacterial colonies or phage plaques
- Mark lanes on wet blots prior to cutting the filter into strips to be incubated separately with different antisera or probes
- Can also be used to correct or write on wet labels that were kept in a water bath, in liquid nitrogen or in a freezer at -20°C (-4°F)
- Extremely useful for marking filters during processing underwater-based buffers
- Handy and reliable for writing on vertical surfaces
Compatible with the Bel-Art Scienceware Economy Write-on™ Label Tape Dispenser Wall Mount Adapter (Mfr. No. 13473-0001), sold separately.
|Wet Surface Pen|
|Uses include changing information on wet labels, whether from water bath liquid nitrogen or a freezer. Mark slots on wet southern, northern and western blots|