Useful for grinding frozen samples, this product includes a heavily insulated blue polyethylene housing that keeps liquid nitrogen cold longer.
- 304 stainless steel mortar suspended above a stainless steel bowl holds liquid nitrogen
- Spare mortars (12-947-2) are useful for grinding different types of samples on the same day
- Insulated handle is removable for saving space; 10.2 cm (4 in.) long
- Three suction cup feet stabilize the unit on the workbench
- Recommended size pestle is any size appropriate for a 275 ml mortar (not included)
Housing measures 6 1/2 dia. × 4 1/2 in.H (16.5 × 11.4cm).
|Ideal for processing frozen tissue samples|
|Liquid Nitrogen Cooled Mortar|