missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Bel-Art™ ProCulture Mini Cryocooler (-15°C)
Benchtop-sized coolers for microcentrifuge tubes or cryogenic vials.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F188460020
- This small cooler safely holds twelve 0.5, 1.5 or 2.0ml microcentrifuge tubes or cryogenic vials at a temperature below -15ºC for approximately 1 hour.
- Ideal for protecting valuable cell stocks kept at low temperatures for viability.
- Use included insert to hold 0.5ml microcentrifuge tubes.
- Store at -20ºC for 24 hours prior to use.
- Polycarbonate cooler body is filled with a non-toxic gel which cannot contact tubes; ensures markings and labels on tubes are safe
- Clear polycarbonate lid shows positions of tubes; keyed to correspond with positions printed on cooler
- Molded side handles allow secure grip for transfer
- Rubber feet prevent sliding on the lab bench
|12 (0.5, 1.5 or 2mL tube in individual wells below 15°C for 1 Hour)|
|5.75 x 4 x 3.75 in. (14.5 x 10.0 x 9.5 cm)|