Thermo Scientific™ Armadillo™ 96-Well PCR Plate, Without Barcode
Optimize robotic applications with these ultra-rigid 96-well PCR plates with U-bottom wells, available in various colors.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ AB2396
Armadillo PCR plates are the ultimate in high-performance PCR plastics. Combining the rigidity of a polycarbonate frame with thin walled polypropylene wells, the Armadillo plate provides superior thermal cycling performance under all conditions without warping.Armadillo plates are available in 96- and 384-well formats, multiple colors, and they can be ordered with a standard 128 barcode or custom barcoding. All formats are available with clear or white wells; choose white for superior qPCR results. The specially designed warp-resistant frame and multiple format options make Armadillo PCR plates the ultimate choice for high-throughput PCR and automated handling.
- Polycarbonate frame for warp-resistant thermal cycling
- Enhanced mechanical stability for robotic handling
- Thin-walled polypropylene wells for optimal heat transfer
- Well shape optimized for maximum sample recovery
- Flat alpha-numeric lettering and raised rim well design for improved heat sealing
- Optically-clear deck allows for easy visibility of wells
- Multiple frame color options, all available in both clear (for PCR) and white colored wells (for qPCR)
- Maximum well volume 0.2 mL
|Without bar code|
This product is sold under license from Eppendorf AG.