Thermo Scientific™ Armadillo™ 384-Well PCR Plates
Optimize high throughput robotic PCR and qPCR applications with these uItra-rigid 384-well PCR plates with poylcarbonate frames and polypropylene wells.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ AB3384O
Armadillo PCR plates are the ultimate in high performance PCR plastics. Combining the rigidity of a polycarbonate frame with thin-walled polypropylene wells, the Armadillo plate provides superior thermal cycling performance under all conditions without warping.
The Armadillo PCR plates are available with clear or white wells for easy visibility of wells, and they feature thin-walled wells for optimal heat transfer.
Thermo Scientific Armadillo PCR plates combine the rigidity of a polycarbonate frame with thin-walled polypropylene wells to provide superior thermal cycling performance under all conditions without warping.
They are available in 96- and 384-well formats, in multiple colors, and can be ordered with a standard 128 barcode or custom barcoding. All formats are available with clear or white wells; choose white for superior qPCR results. The specially-designed warp resistant frame and multiple format options make Armadillo PCR plates the ultimate choice for high-throughput PCR and automated handling.
- Polycarbonate frame for warp resistant thermal cycling
- Enhanced mechanical stability for robotic handling
- Thin walled polypropylene wells for optimal heat transfer
- Well shape optimized for maximum sample recovery
- Flat alpha-numeric lettering and raised rim well design for improved heat sealing
- Optically clear deck allows for easy visibility of wells
- Multiple frame color options, all available in both clear (for PCR) and white colored wells (for qPCR)
- Maximum well volume 40μL
- Maximum working volume 25μL
|Without bar code|
This product is sold under license from Eppendorf AG.