missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
- Optimized for performance with Applied Biosystems instruments
- Certified DNA-, RNAse-, and PCR inhibitor-free with in-process sampling tests
- Constructed to ANSI™/SBS standard, well suited to high-throughput laboratories and robot handling
- Great mechanical stability and flatness for complete workflow needs
- Use of polypropylene and high temperature molding process helps prevent DNA, RNA, and enzymes from binding, while polycarbonate provides mechanical stability, flatness, and high durability
- Ideal choice for use with automation/robotics and multi-instrument experiments (like thermal cycler, real-time thermal cycler, genetic analyzer)
- Thin-wall construction allows for snug fit to thermal blocks with excellent heat transfer from thermal block to sample
- Easy-to-read, black well identification text helps to minimize pipetting mistakes and improves sample preparation productivity
- Platform: 2720 Thermal Cycler, 3130 Genetic Analyzer, 3130xl Genetic Analyzer, 3500 Dx Genetic Analyzer, 3500 Genetic Analyzer, 3500xL Dx Genetic Analyzer, 3500xL Genetic Analyzer, 3730 DNA Analyzer, 3730xl DNA Analyzer, 7300 System, 7500 System, 7900HT System, GeneAmp™ 9700, ProFlex™ PCR System, QuantStudio™, QuantStudio Dx, SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler, Veriti™ Dx Thermal Cycler, Veriti Thermal Cycler, ViiA™ 7 Dx System, ViiA 7 System
PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.