Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ 96-Well Support Base
Designed to hold MicroAmp Reaction Tubes in Tray/Retainer Sets or MicroAmp 48- and 96-Well Plates for convenient use in pre- and post-PCR sample processing
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ LS4379590
- Convenient for pre- and post-PCR sample processing
- Easy to use for pipetting steps
- Supports 48-well and 96-well plate formats
- Obtain uniform results with all instruments that have heated sample covers to eliminate condensation and need for mineral oil overlay
- Proprietary MicroAmp Reaction Tubes are essential for high-performance PCR, since they ensure greatest temperature and amplification uniformity for your samples
- Platform: 2720 Thermal Cycler, 3130 Genetic Analyzer, 3130xl Genetic Analyzer, 3500 Dx Genetic Analyzer, 3500 Genetic Analyzer, 3500xL Dx Genetic Analyzer, 3500xL Genetic Analyzer, 3730 DNA Analyzer, 3730xl DNA Analyzer, 7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 Fast Dx System, 7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7900HT Fast System, 7900HT System, GeneAmp™ 9700, ProFlex™ PCR System, QuantStudio™, QuantStudio Dx, SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler, StepOnePlus™, Veriti™ Dx Fast Thermal Cycler, Veriti Dx Thermal Cycler, Veriti Fast Thermal Cycler, Veriti Thermal Cycler, ViiA™ 7 Dx Fast System, ViiA 7 Dx System, ViiA 7 Fast System, ViiA 7 System
See user's manual or package insert for limited label license and trademark information.
PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR)
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|48 and 96 well plates|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.