Thermo Scientific™ I-Chem™ and EP™ Amber VOA Glass Vials with 0.125in. Septa, 40mL, certified, 40mL Vial amber 0.125 in. bonded septum certified
Filling vials without air entrapment is effortless due to the perfect shoulder angle of these VOA vials which are offered in a wide range of sizes and styles.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ S3460060
Thermo Scientific™ Amber VOA Vials with 0.125″ Septa are available with septum permanently bonded to the cap or unbonded for easy replacement in 20, 40 or 60mL sizes. Optimized with the perfect shoulder angle to make filling without air entrapment a breeze. Available Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis, Processed the same way as the certified vials but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Amber vial for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA)
- Amber color protects light-sensitive analytes from break-down
- Vial shoulder slope optimized to prevent air bubble entrapment
- Choose from 20mL, 40mL and 60mL sizes
- Open-top white polypropylene cap with standard 0.125in.thick PTFE lined silicone septum
- Septum permanently bonded to the cap or unbonded for easy replacement. You choose.
- Directly compatible with automation
- Closures assembled to vials
Includes: Certified vials come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each vial individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Unique Field to Lab carton conveniently converts to a vial organizer tray for convenient lab use (unbonded septum varieties only). Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help protect vials from breakage; overpack required for shipping.
Processed vials are processed in the same manner as certified vials and come with all the features of certified vials, but vials are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed vials are economically packaged glass-to-glass in a shrink-wrapped tray and are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process.
|Certified and Processed vials meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|Cap with unbonded septum|
|I-Chem 60mL Vial amber 0.125 in. unbonded septum certified|
|Glass (Type I)|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.