3M™ Versaflo Painter's Supplied Air Respirator Kit
The SA-100-PSK consists of a lightweight respiratory faceshield, breathing tube, and vortex cooling valve. A Supplied Air Hose (sold separately) is required to complete the NIOSH-approved system. Ideal as a painter's respirator kit.
Manufacturer: 3M™ SA100PSK
DescriptionThe SA-100-PSK includes a V-100 Vortex Cooling Assembly, a BT-20L Breathing Tube with BT-922 Breathing Tube Cover, and a M-101 Respiratory Faceshield with a M-925 Visor and M-936 Comfort Faceseal.
- Use 3M™ PELTOR™ Push-To-Talk (PTT) Adapters to optimize the placement of the PTT button for convenient activation
- For use with 3M™ PELTOR™ COMTAC™™ Protective Communication Headsets and compatible two-way radios
- Ambidextrous design allows for easy use by either the right or left hand
- Mounting clip can be rotated 360 degrees
- Design allows for either belt or shoulder mounting
- Button profile and tactile feedback suitable for gloved hands
- Optional shroud protects PTT button from accidental activation, for instance when laying in the prone position
- NEXUS TP-120 connection serves as a break-away connector for removal in emergency situations
- Curly cable downlead with radio specific connector To determine the appropriate PTT adapter for your two-way radio, please visit 3Mcom/PeltorAdapters
- NATO wired
|Painter'S Supplied Air Respirator Kit|
|V-100 vortex cooling assembly, a bt-20l breathing tube with bt-922 breathing tube cover and a m-101 respiratory faceshield with a m-925 visor and m-936 comfort faceseal|