3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
The human skull consists of many individual bones that gradually grow together as development proceeds. This popular model makes the complex anatomical structure of the skull easy to understand. Easily disassembled, the individual bones can be reassembled by means of inconspicuous, stable connectors attached at the slightly simplified skull sutures. All 22 bones are depicted in their natural bone color in this “Exploded Human Skull.”
- Natural cast
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 6.3 in. (21 x 14 x 16cm)
- Parietal bone (left and right) Occipital bone Frontal bone Temporal bone (left and right) Sphenoid bone Ethmoid bone Vomer bone Zygomatic bone (left and right) Upper jaw (maxilla) with teeth (left and right) Palatine bone (left and right) Nasal concha (left and right) Lacrimal bone (left and right) Nasal bone (left and right) Lower jaw (mandible) with teeth
|Makes the complex anatomical structure of the Human skull easy to understand|
|22 individual bones|