YSI™ Professional Plus Multiparameter Meter
Versatile handheld instrument for pH, DO, conductivity and ISE measurements
Manufacturer: YSI™ YSI6050000
Compact, handheld instrument provides true versatility in a multiparameter platform. Simply choose the cable length and probes to suit your application; then determine what you want the instrument to display.
- Two mV inputs for combinations of Ammonium, Chloride, Nitrate, pH and ORP.
- Choice of lab or field grade pH and ORP probes
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Choice of 1, 4, 10, 20, and 30m (3, 13, 32, 65 and 98 ft.) detachable cables (available separately)
- Automatic buffer recognition
- Automatic temperature, salinity, and barometric compensation for dissolved oxygen measurements
- Continuous battery level display
- Backlit display and keypad
- User-upgradeable software via USB communications
- Graphic display with detailed messages and instructions
- 2000 data-set memory with additional GLP event logging
- Interval or single event logging capability
- Data Manager desktop software to manage all your data
Dimensions: 2.25L × 3.25W × 8.5 in.H (2.3 × 8.3 × 21.6cm). Waterproof case, IP-67 rated with shock resistant rubber overmold. Weight with batteries, 1.05 lb. (475g). Power: 2 alkaline C cells; 300-600 hours depending on usage and parameters. Cables available: 1, 4, 10, 20, 30m (3, 13.1, 32.8, 65.6, 98.4 ft.) lengths; longer lengths on DO/temp only.
Three years for meter; two years for cables; six months for Ammonium, Nitrate, and Chloride probes; one year for all other probes
|Meter, two alkaline C-cells, instructions, communications saddle, USB cable and YSI Data Manager™ software for Windows™.|