Features push-button calibration, direct salinity and altitude compensation, and conductivity autoranging. Dissolved oxygen calibration can be executed in either mg/L or % air saturation, and readings automatically compensate for temperature.
- Stores more than 49,000 time– and date–stamped data sets with up to eight parameters each Compatible with EcoWatch™ for Windows™ data analysis software (order separately; contact your Fisher Scientific™ representative)
- Conforms to GLP standards
- Unit is rugged, reliable and designed for convenience
- Waterproof and impact-resistant IP67 housing
- DO electrode modules and pH/ORP probes are easily replaced in the field
- DO membranes are screw-on caps; probe is weighted for fast sinking
- New DO membranes provide faster DO response times and lessen stirring dependency
- Meter weighs 2 lb. (916g); measures 41 1/16W x 9 in. H (11.9 x 22.9cm)
Order probes separately.
CE marked, CE compliant.
Three-year warranty on instrument, one-year on probe module.
|0 to 100mS/cm|
|0 to 50mg/L|
|0 to 70ppt|
|0 to 14|
|-999 to 999mV|