Xylenes (Histological), Fisher Chemical
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific Company BPX3P1GAL
|8.29mmHg at 25°C|
|Vapor Pressure: 8.29mmHg at 25°C|
Safety and Handling
Flammable liquid and vapor. Harmful if absorbed through skin or if inhaled. Causes eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Inhalation may cause central nervous system effects. Aspiration hazard if swallowed - can enter lungs and cause damage. Use personal protective equipment. Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Obtain medical attention. Move to fresh air.
DOTInformation : DOT Class 3, : Flammable Liquid