Thermo Scientific™ X1 Upgrade for ArrayScan™ VTI HCS Reader
Upgrade your high content analysis reader to the latest technology with a new large field of view camera and computer.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ N01X1SHTLAS
Upgrade your Thermo Scientific™ ArrayScan™ VTI (600-700) Readers to the latest technology with the Thermo Scientific™ ArrayScan™ X1 Upgrade package, which includes the new X1 large field of view camera and new powerful, 64-bit Windows™ 7 PC.The X1 Upgrade takes current ArrayScan 500, 600 and 700 series units up to the latest technology with the new X1 large field of view camera and new powerful, 64-bit Windows™ 7 PC. This provides users with the latest technology, increasing the capabilities and life of their platform.
- High Sensitivity – By harnessing the photon-collecting power of the Sony™ SuperHAD microlens architecture, the X1 camera becomes ultra-sensitive without sacrificing resolution (4.5μm/pixel).
- See More in Fewer Images – The cutting-edge X1 camera is the most powerful HCS imaging tool to boost quantitative performance. See more of the biology in fewer images with the enlarged 2208 x 2208 field of view (FOV). By ensuring reliability and reproducibility, the X1 camera's CCD technology provides confidence to trust the data.
- Hardware Designed for High Throughput – Processing of the data and images from the X1 camera is optimized with a powerful Windows™ 7, 64-bit PC with a quad core processor. Speed and reliability are key when handling the large volume of images and data that high content generates, and the provided PC provides the processing speed and hardware reliability to get closer to answering the most important biological questions.
- Binning option applied before digitization, which reduces read noise and provides for a 4:1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Larger chip (2208 x 2208)
- Sony SuperHAD microlens architecture for light collection
- Background uniformity
|Photometrics X1 CCD: High-resolution, thermo-electrically cooled to 0°C; 14-bit dynamic range; 2208x2208 pixel array; 4.54 micron pixel size; 75% peak Quantum Efficiency (QE); USB 2.0 (no additional CameraLink or FireWire Cards needed); 1x1, 2x2 or 4x4 binning options|
|X1 Upgrade for ArrayScan VTI HCS Reader|
|PC: Windows 7 64-bit PC with minimum quad core 3.7GHz processor, 8GB RAM, and 500GB Hard Drive , 24” monitor, keyboard, mouse
Software: Thermo Scientific™ HCS Studio™ 2.0 Cell Analysis Software