Thermo Scientific™ Wide-Mouth VOA Glass Jars with Closure
Choose this wide-mouth, glass jar with closure to collect soil samples for VOA testing using methods where a pierceable cap is not required.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ V2211000
Choose Thermo Scientific™ Wide-Mouth Closed-Top VOA Glass Jars to collect soil samples for VOA testing using methods where a pierceable cap is not required. Jars are available in clear or amber Type III glass and have a closed-top cap with bonded PTFE liner that can't fall out. Amber jars are recommended for light-sensitive analytes. Available Certified to meet EPA performance-based specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis or Processed the same way as the certified vials but without certification documentation.
- Type III soda-lime glass bottle, clear or amber
- Amber jars are recommended for light-sensitive analytes
- White polypropylene cap with bonded PTFE liner
- Caps assembled onto bottles
- Wide-mouth design is ideal for soil samples and viscous liquids
Certified jars come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each bottle individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Chipboard divider helps protect jars from breakage; requires additional over-pack for shipping
Processed jars are processed in the same manner as certified jars and come with all the features of certified jars, but jars are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Certified jars, but jars are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
|Certified and Processed jars meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|I-Chem 1L Clear tall SS Jar w/closed top cap VOA processed|
|32 oz., 950 mL|
|Glass (Type 3)|