Thermo Scientific™ I-Chem™ Wide-Mouth Short-Profile Amber Glass Jars with Closure
Designed for collecting soil, sludge and waste samples for a variety of organic and inorganic target analytes where light protection is required.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 2400120
Designed for collecting soil, sludge and waste samples for a variety of organic and inorganic target analytes where light protection is required. Thermo Scientific™ Wide-Mouth Short-Profile Amber Glass Jars are available Certified to meet EPA performance-based specifications for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCBs and metals anlyses, Processed the same way as the certified jars but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Amber Type III soda-lime glass jar; recommended for light sensitive samples
- PTFE-lined white polypropylene closed-top cap
- Sizes range from 60 to 250mL
- Closures assembled on bottles (except 140-0250NC, cap not included)
Certified jars come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCBs and metals analyses
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each jar individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help prevent breakage; overpack required for shipping
Processed jars are processed in the same manner as certified jars and come with all the features of certified jars, but jars are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed jars are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process. Boxed with chipboard dividers to help prevent breakage; overpack required for shipping.
|Certified and Processed jars meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCB's and metals analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|Semi-VOA, pesticides, PCBs, metals|
|Amber Glass Short Jar|
|4 oz., 120 mL|
|Glass (Type 3)|