DWK Life Sciences Wheaton™ Glass Sample Vials in Vial File™
Vial File provides a compact, easily accessible means of sample storage
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 224950
Caps attached to vials.
- Polystyrene case with partitions, foam inserts and alphanumeric indexing card helps organize and protect vials
- Choice of solid- or open-top black phenolic caps: open caps facilitate sample retrieval with syringe
- Vials and caps autoclavable
- Clear vials made from low-extractable borosilicate glass that provides superior chemical resistance
- Amber vials made from borosilicate glass that protects light-sensitive products
Clear vials conform to USP Type 1 and ASTM™ E 438 Type 1, Class A requirements. Amber vials conform to USP Type 1 requirements of light transmission.
|Used for storing and transporting vials|
|USP Type I, ASTM E438, Type I, Class A|
|Open top screw cap|
|Glass Sample Vial|
|Borosilicate Glass (Low Extractable)|