- Sterile, streamlined polypropylene vials with polypropylene screw stoppers and silicone rings seal securely
- Free-standing or round-bottom base
- White marking area allows sample identification
- Ideal for preservation of biological specimens in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen at temperatures to -196°C (-320.8°F)
- Autoclavable at 121°C (249.8°F) for 20 minutes, but stoppers must be sufficiently loosened or removed to allow pressure equalization upon cooling to prevent wall collapse
Supplied with caps attached, in 10 bags of 50 per pack.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.