Whatman™ 13mm ReZist™ PTFE Syringe Filters
Designed to be resistant to organic solvents. Whatman™ 13mm ReZist™ PTFE Syringe Filters are ideal for the clarification of aggressive organic solvents and can also be used as a venting filter for small vessels.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 10463713
Filter, Syringe; Whatman; ReZist; PTFE; Moisture barrier when venting; Diameter: 13mm.; Pore Size: 0.45μm; Female luer lock inlet and Mini-tip outlet connection; Color code: green; 100/Pk.
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane is laminated with polypropylene
- Mini-Tip outlet is designed for filtration into very small sample bottles
- Extremely low dead volume <10μL
- Optimal utilization of small sample volumes
- Excellent chemical resistance against standard organic HPLC solvents
- Polypropylene support
- Used as a venting filter for small vessels