Whatman™ Grade 52 Quantitative Filter Paper
Enables efficient precipitate recovery with acid-hardened surface and low ash content. Whatman™ Grade 52 Quantitative Filter Paper prevents fiber shredding during vacuum filtration or precipitate collection.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 1452090
Filter Papers; Whatman; Grade 52 Papers; Quantitative; Particle retention: 7μm; Surface: Smooth, hard; Porosity: Medium; Filtration speed: Herzberg, 235 seconds; 9cm dia.
- Manufactured from high-quality cotton linters and treated to remove trace metals
- High wet-strength and chemical resistance
- Nominal particle retention of 7µm
- Medium flow rate (Herzberg filtration speed 235 s)
- High purity (0.015% ash maximum)
- Compatible with Hirsch or Büchner funnel applications
|Hardened low ash|
|High-quality Cotton Linters|