Whatman™ Grade 54 Quantitative Filter Paper
Supports collection of coarse and gelatinous precipitates with minimal fiber shredding, even when wet. Whatman™ Grade 54 Quantitative Filter Paper has a hard, smooth surface to sustain vacuum and suction filtration.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 1454055
Filter Papers; Whatman; Grade 54 Papers; Quantitative; Particle retention: 22um; Surface: Smooth, hard; Porosity: Coarse; Filtration speed: Herzberg, 39 seconds; 5.5cm dia.
- Acid-treated for high wet-strength and chemical resistance
- Large nominal particle retention rating of 22µm
- Fast filtration speed (Herzberg filtration speed 39 s)
- High purity (0.015% ash maximum)
- Compatible with Büchner funnel or Hirsch funnel applications
|Hardened low ash|
|High-quality Cotton Linters|
|>20 to 25μm|