Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 40 Circles
Supports accurate analysis in applications sensitive to very low levels of background contamination. Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 40 Circles are additionally useful in gravimetric analysis where ash content might affect weight measurements of combusted samples.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 1440047
Paper, Filter; Whatman; Quantitative; Grade 40; Circle; Ash content: 0.007%; Filtration speed: 340s;Thickness: 210um; Particle retention: 8um; Diameter: 4.7cm; Basis weight: 95g/m2Ashless grades are very pure filters suitable for a wide range of critical analytical filtration procedures. Whatman™ quantitative filter papers are designed for gravimetric analysis and the preparation of samples for instrumental analysis.
- High-purity filters for quantitative analysis
- Contain 0.007% maximum ash content
- Medium nominal particle retention rating of 8µm
- Medium filtration speed (Herzberg 340 sec.)
- Soil analysis, when separating solid matter from aqueous extracts
- Quantitative determination of milk sediment
- Use as a clean-up filter for solutions prior to atomic absorption (AA) spectrometry
- Analysis of constituent components in cements, clays, iron, and steel products
- Collection of trace elements and radionuclides from the atmosphere
|High-quality Cotton Linters|
|Medium crystalline precipitates: calcium oxalate, well-digested barium. Normal loading; limited wet strength|