Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 589/1 Circles
Designed for fast filtration of coarse precipitate. Whatman™ Grade 589/1 Quantitatve FIlter Paper Circles support tests such as cement fineness measurement in a standard Blaine test or determination of the ash content in foodstuffs.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ WHT10300012
Paper, Filter; Whatman; Quantitative; Ashless Grade; Black Ribbon Filter established standard in quantitative analysis for the filtration of coarse precipitates; High flow rate; Grade 589/1 circles; Pore size: 12-25μm; 150mm; 100/Pk.
- For coarse precipitate retention
- Herzberg filtration speed of 50 s
- Black Ribbon Filter for filtration of coarse precipitates
- Ashless with very high flow rate
- High purity (< 0.01% ash)
|12 to 15μmm|