Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 1 Sheets
Covers a wide range of laboratory applications and is frequently used for clarifying liquids. Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 1 Sheets are widely used standard grade filter paper for routine applications with medium retention and flow rates.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 1001917
Paper, Filter; GE Whatman; Qualitative; Grade 1; Circle; Medium flow rate; Standard; Filtration speed: 150s; Thickness: 180μm; Pore size: 11μm; Sheet size: 46 x 57cm; Basis weight: 88g/m2
These cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials and for clarifying liquids.
- Particle Retention: >11μm
- Porosity: medium
- Filtration speed: ASTM™, 40 sec.; Herzberg, 150 sec.
- Surface: smooth
- Separates precipitates such as lead sulfate, calcium oxalate (hot) and calcium carbonate
- Used for soil analysis and seed testing procedures in the agricultural industry
- Used to separate solid foodstuffs from associated liquid or extract liquid in the food industry
- Atmospheric dust is collected from airflow and the stain-intensity measured
- Impregnated with a chromogenic reagent and color formation quantified by optical reflectance for gas detection
|570 x 460mm|